Thursday, January 20, 2011

Through the Looking Glass, Darkly

I really need to get down to scanning my work at Female in. But in the meantime, this is the fruits of what was a long discussion of shooting with the wonderfully astute Brendan Zhang. Watching him work is so much fun, the chap is constantly buzzing, constantly thinking, but at always, a very friendly guy. I haven't done anything like this, so I think this is a bit of a fresh breath. And I dare say, one of my favourite sets I've done in a very long time.
















Photography: Brendan Zhang (link)
Photography assistants: Clifford Loh & Seth Ang
Grooming: Andrea Claire (link)
Model: Nastya, Upfront (link)
Styling: Aaron Kok

Leopard cotton shirt, grey cotton bubble skirt and black tulle skirt, all from Depression (Parco Milennia Walk)

No comments:

Post a Comment